What EdRubric does
K-12 academic research
Our experts bring over 25 years of experience in each subject to develop academic content via scientific and research based strategies such as Bloom’s Taxonomy, National curriculum framework 2005, NCERT, CBSE, State boards, SOLO (Structure of Observed Learning Outcomes) Taxonomy etc.
Learning Analytics, powered by Big Data, helps optimize the learning experience with tailored assessments and personalized learning pathways.
How Personalized FeedbackTM Works
Collection of Responses
Interpretation of Responses
Distribution of Insights to Parents,
Students,Teachers and Schools
The EdRubric Difference
Impact On Student
- Stronger foundations through personalized attention in each concept in each subject.
- Smarter students through optimized learning via focus on pin-pointed areas.
- Greater interest in subject through removal of phobia by addressing weaknesses.
- Sharpening abilities by using Big Data insights on skills in each subject.
Impact On Teachers
- Empowering teachers with more effective check-ins, more accurate & timely information and more quality classroom time.
- Helping ensure students reach their full potential via 360 view of aptitude, ability and attitude.
- More efficient teaching driven by highest quality data insights in the quickest possible time.
- Personalized learning via accurate evaluation of instructional practises.
Impact On Parents
- Using data driven approach to help parents be more effectively engaged in their wards’ education.
- Empowering parents to take more accurate corrective actions.
- Informed decision making via better information in each subject.
Impact On School
- Enabling personalized learning by assisting school authorities in evaluating instructional practises.
- Improved results with the same levels of engagement with students.
- Academic excellence made possible by capturing performance based metrices quickly and accurately.
- Better utilization of human capital and resources.
The EdRubric Presence
- Schools Catered
- all over India.
- in each subject by students
- conducted (and counting)